Education is a human right. Everyone has to be able to afford it!
Edeltraud offers the most inexpensive German courses in Munich. And what’s more: You can practise speaking German for free. All offers of the German Conversation Club Munich are free for our students!
In the following you can register yourself for a certain class, you will find the schedules of our current classes, information about timings and deadline as well as our terms and conditions, too.
ATTENTION: We provide both online and small classroom classes!
Our next classes will start on July 4th 2022!
You can get a 10% discount if you do your payment by June 20th 2022!
- Where are the classes?
- When are the classes?
- What is the price of the classes?
- General information about the classes (terms & conditions)
- Which classes do you offer?
Our classes take place in our either in our new central rooms at Landwehrstr. 44 (five minutes from Central Station) or at our cozy rooms at Camerloher Str. 56 which are two minutes away from subway station “Laimer Platz” (U5). There will only be about 5 – 10 people in a group to ensure safety distances.
We also offer online classes via Zoom.
For general information, placement tests, cash payments, or just a look at our classrooms, please write us an email or visit us at our office at Landwehrstr. 44!
Course start is every month.
- A1-C1 Early Intensive Classes
Monday-Thursday, 4 weeks, 64h, 8:15-11:35
Classroom: 295€ Online: 270€
- A1-C1 Regular Intensive Classes
Monday-Thursday, 4 weeks, 64h, 11:45-15:05
Classroom: 295€ Online: 270€
- A1-C1 Afternoon Intensive Classes
Monday-Thursday, 4 weeks, 64h, 14:30 – 17:45
Classroom: 295€ Online: 270€ (please write an email
if you`re interested in this batch: firstname.lastname@example.org)
- A1-C1 Part-time Evening Classes
Monday/Wednesday or Tuesday/Thursday, 8 weeks, 64h, 18:00-21:15
Classroom: 345€ Online: 295€
- Special classes: telc test preparation B1, B2, C1; professional German
PLEASE NOTE: Our part-time evening classes run for two course months!
|April|| 04.04.2022 – 05.05.2022 (Easter holidays from 18.04.-21.04.2022)
Edeltraud is the most reasonable provider of German courses in Munich because of its non-profit profile.
The courses during the day with just € 270 for a 64-hour intensive course online or € 295 for a 64-hour intensive class in the classroom take place in the mornings or at noon.
The evening courses 295 € for 64 hours part-time evening course online or 345 € part-time evening course offline classroom course runs twice a week from 18:00 – 21:15.Because of the small number of participants, the price for the courses in the classroom is somewhat higher.
The tuition fee should be paid in advance of the course by bank transfer. Alternatively, you can pay cash at our office.
- Intensive class ONLINE: 270€
- Intensive class CLASSROOM: 295€
- Evening class:
- 295€ for one level (8 weeks) ONLINE
- 345€ for one level (8 weeks) CLASSROOM
- 230€ for half a level (4 weeks) ONLINE
- 280€ for half a level (4 weeks) CLASSROOM
- Grammar class: 100€ (online)
- Writing or Conversation Class: 100€ (online)
- Job application training: 200€ (online)
Why are there different prices for online and on-site classes?
Due to the Corona restrictions and the therefore reduced class size, the price for on-site classes is a little higher.
Why is the price so low?
Edeltraud thinks: “Education is a human right. Everyone should be able to afford it!”
This is why Edeltraud is a Non-Profit-Organisation, meaning we are not allowed to make a profit. With your fees, we are paying our administration and the rent. Furthermore, we pay our teachers appropriately, of course, since good work and dedication have to be honoured!
Additional offer: German Conversation Club
For registered students, all offers of our German Conversation Club are free. Not included are entrance fees and tickets for excursions.
As a new student to Edeltraud, or in case you took a break of at least 4 weeks it is compulsory to take a placement test (free of charge) before we can confirm your class/level. There is no need for an appointment to give the test.
Edeltraud uses the books of the Schubert-Verlag for the levels B2 and C1 and “Wolkenkratzer” for the levels A1 – B1. The course books are not included in the course fee. Students can buy the book at the office or on the first day of class.
There will be no classes on official holidays (local, regional, and national) and they will not be retaken or refunded. Students may make arrangements with their teachers concerning missed classes.
All cancellations have to be submitted in writing at least 1 entire week (5 working days) prior to course start. Cancellation after that is not possible. If participants do not show up at the course start, the full amount for the course has still to be paid.
Minimum number of participants
If the number of participants in a course level is under 8, we reserve the right to cancel the class or reduce the weekly lessons.
In the case of irregular attendance, we cannot refund the course fees or offer replacement classes. Students may make arrangements with their teachers concerning missed classes. Withdrawal of the registration after course start is not possible.
If you are already attending a German course at Edeltraud and would like to attend the course in the following month, you must register in good time, either in the office or by email. There is no automatic course place reservation.
As soon as you enter the school, it is compulsory to wear a mouth-nose protection (no shields). The distance of 1,5 meters to other students, teachers and employees has to be kept in the whole building, at all time. Disinfectant is available at the entrance and in the toilets.
Should the government decide as part of the Corona measures that language schools have to close, all booked courses will take place as online live courses. In this case, the course fee will not be reimbursed.
Edeltraud offers specialised German classes in small groups as intensive courses:
- A1 intensive course (A1.1 or A1.2)
- A2 intensive course (A2.1 or A2.2)
- B1 intensive course (B1.1 or B1.2 or B1.3)
- B2 intensive course (B2.1 or B2.2 or B2.3)
- C1 intensive course (German for professional use)
- exam preparation for telc B2
In our part-time evening classes twice a week we offer the following courses:
- part-time A1 evening class (A1.1 or A1.2)
- part-time A2 evening class (A2.1 or A2.2)
- part-time B1 evening class (B1.1 or B1.2)
- part-time B2 evening class (B2.1 or B2.2)
- part-time C1 evening class (German for professional use)
Furthermore, we offer the following courses for advanced learners in our part-time evening or afternoon classes:
- Professional conversation – presentation, negotiation, organisation
- Professional writing – letters, emails, texts (afternoon)
- Grammar course
*NEW* Special classes
- Job application coaching
- German for medical professions
- Fit for B2: B1 refresher
- B2/C1 refresher: German for your job and everyday life
You are looking for a course not listed here?
Generally, every course will take place if there is a minimum of eight participants. So if you need a course not listed above, write to us. We will then offer the course, and if we get enough registrations for it, it will take place. You can choose from the following options:
- German courses for levels A1.1 – C2
- Test preparation for the formats Test DaF, DSH, Telc, Goethezertifikat
- special writing exercises and conversation trainings for professional use
Interested in a German course? Register here!