Ready for the job?
What are you learning in this course?
- about the most important features of a job advertisement (structure and typical frases)
- about a professional application folder (motivation letter, cv, certificates and references)
- how to write the cv (structure and layout)
- how to write the motivation letter (structure and vocabulary)
- how to get ready for a job interview
For whom is this course suitable?
You need a solid B1+ level to be able to follow the class.
Who will be teaching this class?
The teacher is an application coach, foreign language correspondent and long-time DaF lecturer.
Which book are we using?
You won’t need to buy a book, your teacher will provide you with the course material.
When does the course take place?
The course runs for four weeks, on Friday mornings from 8:30 a.m. to 1:30 p.m.
The course costs € 200.