After the course, you …
- Can understand the main ideas of complex text on both concrete and abstract topics, including technical discussions in their field of specialization.
- Can interact with a degree of fluency and spontaneity that makes regular interaction with native speakers quite possible without strain for either party.
- Can produce clear, detailed text on a wide range of subjects and explain a viewpoint on a topical issue giving the advantages and disadvantages of various options.
Which book do we use?
At Edeltraud’s, we use the book “Erkundungen B2” (Schubert-Verlag) for level B2.
The book is very clearly structured and very intensive, with lots of reading texts and a large part with exercises.
When is the course and how much does it cost?
The intensive course B2 will take place:
- Monday – Thursday morning 8:15 – 11:35 , or
- Monday – Thursday afternoon 11:45 – 15:05.
Four weeks cost 329€ online or 345€ classroom.
Interested in this German course? Please register here!
For an overview over all courses please click here.