Visa procedure at Edeltraud
- You will need 20 or 18 hours of lessons per month (this is the rule for language learning visas).
- You will cover these 18 or 20 hours by attending an intensive class of 16 hours (Monday-Thursday) plus one evening class per week from 18:00-21:15. The total cost will be 394€ per month.
- In order to get a visa you need a document from our school saying that you are going to attend intensive courses with 18 or 20 hours per week.
- Once you have paid your course fees, you will get this document. You need to pay the fees in advance. For example, if you need a document saying you are enrolled in 3 months of class, you need to pay for these 3 months.
- Once you have received the document from us, you can use it to apply for your language learning visa.
- If your application should get refused for any reason, we will refund you the course fees if you show us the refusal letter (you can ask for this at the your embassy).
- In case your visa will be approved, you have to start and attend class for the duration of the visa and the confirmation letter.
Changes / cancellations / refund
- If you have booked your classes already and received the confirmation of registration, any change of the booked course months is only possible if you provide documents from the embassy (e.g. a refusal) showing that you need to start your classes earlier or later.
- In case your visa application is refused, you will get a full refund if you provide the letter of refusal from the embassy. In any other cases, a refund is not possible.
Extra Class in the Evening
You will participate in an extra evening class in one of our evening courses. That way you will reach the 20 hours per week necessary for your visa and be able to review previous content.
What will you do in this course?
- improve your writing skills
- get help with your homework
- grammar repetition
- conversation training
- re-test of the grammar covered so far