After the course, you …
- Can understand a wide range of demanding, longer clauses, and recognize implicit meaning.
- Can express ideas fluently and spontaneously without much obvious searching for expressions.
- Can use language flexibly and effectively for social, academic and professional purposes.
- Can produce clear, well-structured, detailed text on complex subjects, showing controlled use of organizational patterns, connectors and cohesive devices.
Which book do we use?
At Edeltraud’s, we use the book “Erkundungen” (Schubert-Verlag) for level C1. The book has been published very recently, so it is absolutely up to date. It is specialised on German for studies and professional use, very clearly structured and very intensive, with lots of reading texts and a large part with exercises.
When is the course and how much does it cost?
The part time evening course C1 will take place:
- Tuesday and Thursday evening 18:00 – 21:15
Eight weeks (64UE) cost 295€ online or 345€ in classroom.
Where will the course take place?
The class will take place either in EDELTRAUD West, Camerloherstr. 56 or EDELTRAUD Mitte, Landwehrstr.44.
Interested in this German course? Please register here!
If you are looking for an intensive course, please click here.
For an overview over all courses please click here.