EDELTRAUD offers “Professional German” at the levels B1, B2 and C1. Start preparing for your career in Germany from level B1 by learning the relevant vocabulary, writing business letters, reading contracts and reacting to them, and learning more about professional trends in Germany.
Course description: In “Professional German”:
- we train the regular grammar of the respective level B1, B2 or C1 in relation to professional and economic topics
- we develop business correspondence from simple topics (at level B1) to very complex topics (at level C1)
- we practice professional communication (phone calls, meetings, negotiations, job interviews)
- we understand and answer letters from German offices (depending on level)
- we understand and respond to contracts
- we formulate cover letters and résumés
- we practice small talk in work and private life 😉
- we have conversations about sensitive content
- we read and understand articles from the daily press (SZ, FAZ, etc.) and discuss them (depending on level)
You can either complete “German at work” as an intensive course for 4 weeks:
- Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday 8:15 am – 11:35 am or
- Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday Thursday 11:45 am – 2:55 pm.
Or you can complete “German for Work” as an evening course for 8 weeks:
- Monday and Wednesday 6:00 p.m. – 9:15 p.m. or
- Tuesday and Thursday 6:00 p.m. – 9:15 p.m.
Book: In “Professional German” we use the series “Daf im Unternehmens” from Klett-Verlag.