After the course, you …
- Can understand the main points of clear standard input on familiar matters regularly encountered in work, school, leisure, etc.
- Can deal with most situations likely to arise while travelling in an area where the language is spoken.
- Can produce simple connected text on topics that are familiar or of personal interest.
- Can describe experiences and events, dreams, hopes and ambitions and briefly give reasons and explanations for opinions and plans.
Which book do we use?
At Edeltraud’s, we use the book “Wolkenkratzer” for level B1. The book is specialised on German for professional and everyday use and you will therefore learn vocabulary you can use at work.
When is the course and how much does it cost?
The intensive course B1 will take place:
- Monday – Thursday morning 9:00 – 12:30, or
- Monday – Thursday afternoon 13:30 – 17:00.
Four weeks cost 250€.
Every part (B1.1, B1.2 and B1.3) takes four weeks.
Interested in this German course? Please register here!
For an overview over all courses please click here.